Search Issue Tracker
Unable to create prefab from Hierarchy search results
1. Create new project.
2. Add a game object (cube for example)
3. Search for the game object in hierarchy.
4. Try to make it a prefab.
Expected behaviour: Able to drag the game object to assets and make it a prefab.
Actual behaviour: game object unresponsive to dragging.
Not reproduced 5.2.4f1
Reproduced: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #753116Cannot drag and drop game object when using search bar in the "Hierarchy" window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played