Search Issue Tracker
Unable to create prefab from Hierarchy search results
1. Create new project.
2. Add a game object (cube for example)
3. Search for the game object in hierarchy.
4. Try to make it a prefab.
Expected behaviour: Able to drag the game object to assets and make it a prefab.
Actual behaviour: game object unresponsive to dragging.
Not reproduced 5.2.4f1
Reproduced: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #753116Cannot drag and drop game object when using search bar in the "Hierarchy" window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project