Search Issue Tracker
Unable to create prefab from Hierarchy search results
1. Create new project.
2. Add a game object (cube for example)
3. Search for the game object in hierarchy.
4. Try to make it a prefab.
Expected behaviour: Able to drag the game object to assets and make it a prefab.
Actual behaviour: game object unresponsive to dragging.
Not reproduced 5.2.4f1
Reproduced: 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p8, 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #753116Cannot drag and drop game object when using search bar in the "Hierarchy" window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)