Search Issue Tracker
Unable to Bind Null Depth Buffer When Using MRT
1. Open attached repro project
2. Open the scene
3. Hit play
4. observe console for errors
Expected: depth should be optional when doing Command Buffer::SetRenderTarget(RenderTargetIdentifier colors, RenderTargetIdentifier depth)
Reproducible in :2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'