Search Issue Tracker
Unable to Bind Null Depth Buffer When Using MRT
1. Open attached repro project
2. Open the scene
3. Hit play
4. observe console for errors
Expected: depth should be optional when doing Command Buffer::SetRenderTarget(RenderTargetIdentifier colors, RenderTargetIdentifier depth)
Reproducible in :2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse