Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Scale, Dynamic and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the Panel Settings Asset Preset
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing the Panel Settings Asset Preset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > UI Toolkit > Panel Settings Asset
3. Create Panel Settings asset prest
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the preset of Panel Settings Asset
Scale, Dynamic, and Clear Settings dropdowns should be available in the Preset of Panel Settings Asset
Note: Panel Settings Asset is introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a4
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API