Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Scale, Dynamic and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the Panel Settings Asset Preset
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing the Panel Settings Asset Preset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > UI Toolkit > Panel Settings Asset
3. Create Panel Settings asset prest
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the preset of Panel Settings Asset
Scale, Dynamic, and Clear Settings dropdowns should be available in the Preset of Panel Settings Asset
Note: Panel Settings Asset is introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a4
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset