Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[UIToolkit] Scale, Dynamic and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the Panel Settings Asset Preset
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing the Panel Settings Asset Preset, Refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > UI Toolkit > Panel Settings Asset
3. Create Panel Settings asset prest
Scale Mode Parameter, Dynamic Atlas Settings, and Clear Settings dropdowns are missing in the preset of Panel Settings Asset
Scale, Dynamic, and Clear Settings dropdowns should be available in the Preset of Panel Settings Asset
Note: Panel Settings Asset is introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a4
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13