Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Mobile] [UI Toolkit] ListView onSelectionChange conflicts with scrolling on touch devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "UnityListViewScrollingOnTouchDevices.zip"
2. Build and run on Android
3. Try to scroll the Listview
Expected results: Scrolling the ListView and selecting do not conflict together
Actual results: OnSelectionChange event fires up on touch rather than on key release, which makes scrolling the list next to impossible causing the Dialog box to pop up
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2020.2.5f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4)
Can't test with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2021.2.0a5) - errors in the console
VLNQA00030, Lge LG G2, Android: 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone, Android: 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00006, Samsung Galaxy S7, Android: 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete