Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%
1. Set UI Scaling to 150%
2. Open Package Manager window
3. Slowly resize the window vertically
4. Observe the height of the lines separating the package names in the list
Expected result: it should not vary
Actual result: it varies between 1 and 2 pixels
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'