Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
When UsageHints.GroupTransform is set on a VisualElement its self clipping is incorrect.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the window under Bug/BadGroupSelfClip
3. Toggle between "Set Group Hint" and "Clear Group Hint"
Expected Result: Both should look the same
Actual Result: The yellow border of the group element disappears when the hint is set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest