Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
[UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
When UsageHints.GroupTransform is set on a VisualElement its self clipping is incorrect.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the window under Bug/BadGroupSelfClip
3. Toggle between "Set Group Hint" and "Clear Group Hint"
Expected Result: Both should look the same
Actual Result: The yellow border of the group element disappears when the hint is set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build