Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
When UsageHints.GroupTransform is set on a VisualElement its self clipping is incorrect.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the window under Bug/BadGroupSelfClip
3. Toggle between "Set Group Hint" and "Clear Group Hint"
Expected Result: Both should look the same
Actual Result: The yellow border of the group element disappears when the hint is set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage