Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
When UsageHints.GroupTransform is set on a VisualElement its self clipping is incorrect.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the window under Bug/BadGroupSelfClip
3. Toggle between "Set Group Hint" and "Clear Group Hint"
Expected Result: Both should look the same
Actual Result: The yellow border of the group element disappears when the hint is set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration