Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
When UsageHints.GroupTransform is set on a VisualElement its self clipping is incorrect.
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the window under Bug/BadGroupSelfClip
3. Toggle between "Set Group Hint" and "Clear Group Hint"
Expected Result: Both should look the same
Actual Result: The yellow border of the group element disappears when the hint is set
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset