Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Window scaling ignores set maxSize value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("maxsizeissue.zip")
2. Go to "QuickTool" -> "Open"
3. Observe that the window is not scalable (This is expected, the minSize and maxSize values are set to the same Vector2 value)
4. Press "My Button"
5. Try to scale the window (The maxSize is set to a slightly higher value while the minSize remains the same)
Expected result: the window is now scalable but only to a certain, small, set maxSize
Actual result: the window is now scalable but the max size is unlimited
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.11f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button