Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Window scaling ignores set maxSize value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("maxsizeissue.zip")
2. Go to "QuickTool" -> "Open"
3. Observe that the window is not scalable (This is expected, the minSize and maxSize values are set to the same Vector2 value)
4. Press "My Button"
5. Try to scale the window (The maxSize is set to a slightly higher value while the minSize remains the same)
Expected result: the window is now scalable but only to a certain, small, set maxSize
Actual result: the window is now scalable but the max size is unlimited
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.11f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete