Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Window scaling ignores set maxSize value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("maxsizeissue.zip")
2. Go to "QuickTool" -> "Open"
3. Observe that the window is not scalable (This is expected, the minSize and maxSize values are set to the same Vector2 value)
4. Press "My Button"
5. Try to scale the window (The maxSize is set to a slightly higher value while the minSize remains the same)
Expected result: the window is now scalable but only to a certain, small, set maxSize
Actual result: the window is now scalable but the max size is unlimited
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.11f1
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android