Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UIElements] Visual Element's Property's label cannot be changed when it is an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "CUSTOM INSPECTOR TEST" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Array label in the Inspector
Expected result: Label says "Test Strings (Array): "
Actual result: Label says "My Strings"
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project