Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[UIElements] Visual Element's Property's label cannot be changed when it is an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "CUSTOM INSPECTOR TEST" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Array label in the Inspector
Expected result: Label says "Test Strings (Array): "
Actual result: Label says "My Strings"
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first