Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[UIElements] Visual Element's Property's label cannot be changed when it is an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "CUSTOM INSPECTOR TEST" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Array label in the Inspector
Expected result: Label says "Test Strings (Array): "
Actual result: Label says "My Strings"
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string