Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[UIElements] Visual Element's Property's label cannot be changed when it is an array
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Select the "CUSTOM INSPECTOR TEST" GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Array label in the Inspector
Expected result: Label says "Test Strings (Array): "
Actual result: Label says "My Strings"
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (UIElements namespace does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules