Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.4
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Small visual regressions
Small visual glitches are apparent in the VFX Graph and Shader Graph.
1. Create a Gradient node in the VFX graph
2. Change the gradient
3. Observe how the gradient preview on the node renders as a single triangle.
Most nodes experience some form of glitch in both VFX and Shader Graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property