Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.4
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Small visual regressions
Small visual glitches are apparent in the VFX Graph and Shader Graph.
1. Create a Gradient node in the VFX graph
2. Change the gradient
3. Observe how the gradient preview on the node renders as a single triangle.
Most nodes experience some form of glitch in both VFX and Shader Graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player