Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.4
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Small visual regressions
Small visual glitches are apparent in the VFX Graph and Shader Graph.
1. Create a Gradient node in the VFX graph
2. Change the gradient
3. Observe how the gradient preview on the node renders as a single triangle.
Most nodes experience some form of glitch in both VFX and Shader Graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration