Search Issue Tracker
[UIElements] Small visual regressions
Small visual glitches are apparent in the VFX Graph and Shader Graph.
1. Create a Gradient node in the VFX graph
2. Change the gradient
3. Observe how the gradient preview on the node renders as a single triangle.
Most nodes experience some form of glitch in both VFX and Shader Graph.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project