Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.0.2
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Selected item in resized ListView UIElement with scrollbar is not shown when using down arrow key to navigate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ListView.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Assets window, open "ListViewNavigation.cs"
3. In Script Editor, comment line 36 "m_ListView.style.flexGrow = 1f;" and save script
4. In Editor menu, select ListView -> ListView
5. In ListViewNavigation window, select an item and use down arrow key to navigate past the last visible element
Expected result: Scrollbar follows the selected item
Actual result: Scrollbar is one item behind
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1 (UIElements not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.5.7, 0.10.1
Issue does not reproduce when scrolling upwards
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made