Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.0.2
Found in [Package]
[UIElements] Selected item in resized ListView UIElement with scrollbar is not shown when using down arrow key to navigate
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ListView.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Assets window, open "ListViewNavigation.cs"
3. In Script Editor, comment line 36 "m_ListView.style.flexGrow = 1f;" and save script
4. In Editor menu, select ListView -> ListView
5. In ListViewNavigation window, select an item and use down arrow key to navigate past the last visible element
Expected result: Scrollbar follows the selected item
Actual result: Scrollbar is one item behind
Reproducible with: 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1 (UIElements not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.5.7, 0.10.1
Issue does not reproduce when scrolling upwards
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode