Search Issue Tracker
[UIElements Runtime] Newline symbols are not supported/recognized when using a Label
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1219658-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Game View, inspect the Label in the top-left corner
Expected result: Newline symbol is supported
Actual result: Newline symbol is not supported and appear as an empty square
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1 (UIElement does not exist), 2019.3.0a10 ("RuntimePanel could not be found" error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"