Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.0
Found in [Package]
[UI] Using "detect input to bind to an Action" sometimes generates an error about leaked memory.
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Right click in the Project window to create a new InputAction or open an existing one
3. In the UI, create new Action Maps and Input Action if there is none
4. Pick a binding, in the Properites, click the ◉ button then press any key to bind it
5. If the error doesn't appear, repeat the last step several times.
Actual: Memory leak error occurs when using UI to bind to an Action through detecting input
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true