Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
[UI Toolkit] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when calling Focus() on a Text field during the Object Initialization
1. Open Attached Project "Repro"
2. Add UI Document Component to GameObject
3. Create New Panel Settings (Right-click in project view -> Create -> UI Toolkit -> Panel Settings Asset)
4. Set Panel Settings to "New Panel Settings"
5. Set Source Asset to "LoginDialogVisualTree"
6. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Unity enters GameView with username TextField Focused
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.16, 1.0.0-preview.17, 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1), Built-in (2021.2.0f1, 2022.1.0a13)
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1 (no UI Toolkit package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed