Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[UIR] 9-slice scaling is wrong on vector images
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UIToolkit Bug.zip"
2. Open Game view
3. Observe the border found near the text "Choose your style"
Expected result: top border line is straight
Actual result: there's a slight curve on the left side of the top border line
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Could not test with: 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.19f1 (com.unity.ui: 1.0.0-preview.16) - could not set svg images to VisualElement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds