Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] [TEXT] When UI Text's width/height is not an even number text appears blurry
1) Open "FuzzyTextWithRich" attached project
2) Open main scene
3) Compare both texts in Game View window
Both texts are same
Text which has width 101 and height 81 is blurry, compared to text which has width 100 and height 80.
Changing paragraph's "Alignment" to top right/top left/bottom right/bottom left makes blurry text sharp. Also, changing paragraph's "Alignment" to center left/center right/center top/center bottom makes blurry text less blurry, but not sharp.
Regression started in 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules