Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] [TEXT] When UI Text's width/height is not an even number text appears blurry
1) Open "FuzzyTextWithRich" attached project
2) Open main scene
3) Compare both texts in Game View window
Both texts are same
Text which has width 101 and height 81 is blurry, compared to text which has width 100 and height 80.
Changing paragraph's "Alignment" to top right/top left/bottom right/bottom left makes blurry text sharp. Also, changing paragraph's "Alignment" to center left/center right/center top/center bottom makes blurry text less blurry, but not sharp.
Regression started in 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background