Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UI] [TEXT] When UI Text's width/height is not an even number text appears blurry
1) Open "FuzzyTextWithRich" attached project
2) Open main scene
3) Compare both texts in Game View window
Both texts are same
Text which has width 101 and height 81 is blurry, compared to text which has width 100 and height 80.
Changing paragraph's "Alignment" to top right/top left/bottom right/bottom left makes blurry text sharp. Also, changing paragraph's "Alignment" to center left/center right/center top/center bottom makes blurry text less blurry, but not sharp.
Regression started in 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"