Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] [TEXT] When UI Text's width/height is not an even number text appears blurry
1) Open "FuzzyTextWithRich" attached project
2) Open main scene
3) Compare both texts in Game View window
Both texts are same
Text which has width 101 and height 81 is blurry, compared to text which has width 100 and height 80.
Changing paragraph's "Alignment" to top right/top left/bottom right/bottom left makes blurry text sharp. Also, changing paragraph's "Alignment" to center left/center right/center top/center bottom makes blurry text less blurry, but not sharp.
Regression started in 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"