Search Issue Tracker
UI sprites differ when one of them has transparent background, other has white background and Linear Color Space is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "Gradient"
Expected result: Both sprites looks the same.
Actual result: sprites differ in Linear Color Space
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1.
Note: With Gama Color Space both sprites looks the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window