Search Issue Tracker
UI sprites differ when one of them has transparent background, other has white background and Linear Color Space is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "Gradient"
Expected result: Both sprites looks the same.
Actual result: sprites differ in Linear Color Space
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1.
Note: With Gama Color Space both sprites looks the same.
Linear color space would affect blending as explained here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LinearRendering-LinearOrGammaWorkflow.html https://forum.unity.com/threads/bug-with-bypass-srgb-sampling.282469/ This problem will be addressed in LWRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse