Search Issue Tracker
UI sprites differ when one of them has transparent background, other has white background and Linear Color Space is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "Gradient"
Expected result: Both sprites looks the same.
Actual result: sprites differ in Linear Color Space
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1.
Note: With Gama Color Space both sprites looks the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown