Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UI] Scroll View Template's Scrollbars overlap when it is created
1. Create a new Unity Project
2. Create a UI Canvas and create a child ScrollView on it
Expected result: Created Scroll View's scrollbars do not overlap
Actual result: Created Scroll View's scrollbars overlap
Reproduces on: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows