Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[UI] Redundant text about Shadowmask mode is shown in the mixed lighting mode infobox for Baked Indirect and Subtractive modes
Steps to repro:
1. Create the new project;
2. Open the 'SampleScene' scene;
3. In the Lighting window under the Mixed lighting foldout select 'Baked Indirect' or 'Subtractive' option in the Lighting Mode dropdown;
4. Observe the message in the infobox under the Lighting Mode field of the Lighting window.
The text: "The Shadoamask mode set at runtime could be set in the Quality Settings panel" for Both Baked Indirect and Subtractive modes. See attached screenshots.
Regression introduced in Version 2020.2.0a13.
The text: "The Shadowmask mode set at runtime could be set in the Quality Settings panel" should not be shown for Both Baked Indirect and Subtractive modes. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.2.0a13;
- Not reproducible in 2020.2.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project