Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[UI] New parameters are incorrectly introduced for directional, spot and point lights
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open Unity (any versions after 2018.1.0a5)
2) Find and select Directional Light in the scene
3) In Inspector, check the parameters of Light component
4) Observe that we introduced width and height parameters from Area Light to all the other light types (even Spot Angle is added to Point light type)
- Please check the image below, not much to add
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets