Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[UI] New parameters are incorrectly introduced for directional, spot and point lights
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open Unity (any versions after 2018.1.0a5)
2) Find and select Directional Light in the scene
3) In Inspector, check the parameters of Light component
4) Observe that we introduced width and height parameters from Area Light to all the other light types (even Spot Angle is added to Point light type)
- Please check the image below, not much to add
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces