Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[UI] New parameters are incorrectly introduced for directional, spot and point lights
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open Unity (any versions after 2018.1.0a5)
2) Find and select Directional Light in the scene
3) In Inspector, check the parameters of Light component
4) Observe that we introduced width and height parameters from Area Light to all the other light types (even Spot Angle is added to Point light type)
- Please check the image below, not much to add
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'