Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
UI Image position is set to NaN after changing Orthographic Camera size to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Reset Rect Transform component from Image GameObject
3. Change Orthographic Camera Size to 0
4. Change Orthographic Camera Size back to 2
5. Select Image GameObject
Expected result: After changing Orthographic camera size back to 2, Image is visible again.
Actual result. Image is not visible and its Position is set to NaN.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a5, 2019.2.0a1.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2018.3.4f1.
Not reproduced with: 2019.1.0b1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.19f1.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.9f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler