Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
UI Image is darker in game view when Render Mode is set to Screen Space - Overlay and Color Space is set to linear
1. Open attached project
2. Open Demo Scene
3. Notice that UI Image is game view is darker than in scene view when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space - Overlay
4. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera or World Space
5. Notice that now UI Images looks same in game and scene views
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse