Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[UI] GetMaterial function of the CanvasRenderer class always returns material at index 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “GetMaterial.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Main” scene
3. Select "Text" object (child of Canvas) in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe Material Temp value in the attached script component in Inspector
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 1 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat2'
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 0 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat1'
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6, 5.4.6f3
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer