Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[UI] GetMaterial function of the CanvasRenderer class always returns material at index 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “GetMaterial.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Main” scene
3. Select "Text" object (child of Canvas) in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe Material Temp value in the attached script component in Inspector
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 1 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat2'
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 0 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat1'
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6, 5.4.6f3
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open