Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[UI] GetMaterial function of the CanvasRenderer class always returns material at index 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “GetMaterial.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Main” scene
3. Select "Text" object (child of Canvas) in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe Material Temp value in the attached script component in Inspector
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 1 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat2'
GetComponent<CanvasRenderer>().GetMaterial(1); returns the material at index 0 and Material Temp value is ‘Mat1'
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f1, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0a6, 5.4.6f3
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'