Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
UI GameObject's Director's Current Time is not reset to 0 when it ends on the last Frame of the PlayableDirector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "NotificationFinalFrame.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. After the TimeLine on "PlayableDirector" GameObject ends inspect the Canvas > GameObject > "InnerDirector" GameObject
Expected Behaviour: The InnerDirectors Current Time is set to 0 as the PlayableDirector already ended and nothing is set to "Hold"
Actual Behaviour: The Current time is stuck on 1
Reproducible with:2018.3.0b10, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a6
Note: The Problem only occurs when "Control Playable Directors" checkbox is checked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode