Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.8
[UI] Game freezes on Release or Master build
Game freezes on Release or Master build. Might be caused by "Optimize code" option, because unselecting it, application doesn't freeze.
Always reproducible with Lumia 520, sometimes on Lumia 630 and Lumia 920.
Reproducible on 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6 and 5.4.0b24 versions.
As user reported, regression appeared since 5.3.3p3 version.
1. Open project "Sniper.zip".
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Deploy on Lumia 520 with Release or Master confguration.
4. When the game loads, it can freeze instantly or you need to press "start" button and shoot a few times. Game should freeze, but you can hear audio still playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors