Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Fixed in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5
[UI] Game freezes on Release or Master build
Game freezes on Release or Master build. Might be caused by "Optimize code" option, because unselecting it, application doesn't freeze.
Always reproducible with Lumia 520, sometimes on Lumia 630 and Lumia 920.
Reproducible on 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6 and 5.4.0b24 versions.
As user reported, regression appeared since 5.3.3p3 version.
1. Open project "Sniper.zip".
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Deploy on Lumia 520 with Release or Master confguration.
4. When the game loads, it can freeze instantly or you need to press "start" button and shoot a few times. Game should freeze, but you can hear audio still playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle