Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Fixed in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5
[UI] Game freezes on Release or Master build
Game freezes on Release or Master build. Might be caused by "Optimize code" option, because unselecting it, application doesn't freeze.
Always reproducible with Lumia 520, sometimes on Lumia 630 and Lumia 920.
Reproducible on 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6 and 5.4.0b24 versions.
As user reported, regression appeared since 5.3.3p3 version.
1. Open project "Sniper.zip".
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Deploy on Lumia 520 with Release or Master confguration.
4. When the game loads, it can freeze instantly or you need to press "start" button and shoot a few times. Game should freeze, but you can hear audio still playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file