Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Fixed in 5.3.X, 5.4.X, 5.5.X
[UI] Game freezes on Release or Master build
Game freezes on Release or Master build. Might be caused by "Optimize code" option, because unselecting it, application doesn't freeze.
Always reproducible with Lumia 520, sometimes on Lumia 630 and Lumia 920.
Reproducible on 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6 and 5.4.0b24 versions.
As user reported, regression appeared since 5.3.3p3 version.
1. Open project "Sniper.zip".
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Deploy on Lumia 520 with Release or Master confguration.
4. When the game loads, it can freeze instantly or you need to press "start" button and shoot a few times. Game should freeze, but you can hear audio still playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform