Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Fixed in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5
[UI] Game freezes on Release or Master build
Game freezes on Release or Master build. Might be caused by "Optimize code" option, because unselecting it, application doesn't freeze.
Always reproducible with Lumia 520, sometimes on Lumia 630 and Lumia 920.
Reproducible on 5.3.3p3, 5.3.5p6 and 5.4.0b24 versions.
As user reported, regression appeared since 5.3.3p3 version.
1. Open project "Sniper.zip".
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Deploy on Lumia 520 with Release or Master confguration.
4. When the game loads, it can freeze instantly or you need to press "start" button and shoot a few times. Game should freeze, but you can hear audio still playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute