Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.8.2 / 6.6
Found in [Package]
[UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- Inside a VFX graph, create a float note
- Change the value to any other value that's not 0 (i.e. 1).
- Deselect the node
- Click again to change the value and type ".5" (for 0.5, but without the 0)
- Observe how the value is 5 now
- Type a long decimal value (i.e. 0.0001)
-Remove the last number and observe how the value resets to 0.
- Does not happen in 4x
- Regression, was addressed before
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window