Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 5.8.2 / 6.6
Found in [Package]
[UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- Inside a VFX graph, create a float note
- Change the value to any other value that's not 0 (i.e. 1).
- Deselect the node
- Click again to change the value and type ".5" (for 0.5, but without the 0)
- Observe how the value is 5 now
- Type a long decimal value (i.e. 0.0001)
-Remove the last number and observe how the value resets to 0.
- Does not happen in 4x
- Regression, was addressed before
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open