Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
UI Elements RectTransform Component is not synced between the prefab and instance
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and create a text object in the Hierarchy Window
2. Drag the text object to the Project Window to create a prefab
3. Open the prefab and change its RectTransform Width to 250
4. Save and exit the prefab mode
5. Observe the text object in the Hierarchy Window
Expected result: The changes are synced, the Hierarchy Window's text prefab has its RectTransform Width set to 250
Actual result: The changes are not synced and nothing changed with the Hierarchy Window text object
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a7, 2018.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website