Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Mouse Y coordinate is wrong on windowed fullscreen player using a resolution smaller than native with New Input System enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1345405.zip) and make sure the "SampleScene" is open
2. Press "Ctrl+B" and select a build location, then build and run the project
3. In the build using the dropdowns in the top left of the window change the resolution to one smaller then the curent monitor's and set the fullscreen mode to "Fullsecreen Windowed"
4. Press the "Apply button" and try to press the buttons on the bottom right of the screen
Expected result: The buttons can be pressed
Actual result: The buttons can not be interracted with
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f12, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0a17
1. Reproducible on Windows 10
2. Not reproducible on MacOS and Ubuntu 18.04
3. Couldn't reproduce on "Fullscreen Exclusive", only on "Fullscreen Windowed"
4. Used Input system 1.1.0-pre.5 and Unity UI 1.0.0 on all tested Editor versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)