Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Mouse Y coordinate is wrong on windowed fullscreen player using a resolution smaller than native with New Input System enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1345405.zip) and make sure the "SampleScene" is open
2. Press "Ctrl+B" and select a build location, then build and run the project
3. In the build using the dropdowns in the top left of the window change the resolution to one smaller then the curent monitor's and set the fullscreen mode to "Fullsecreen Windowed"
4. Press the "Apply button" and try to press the buttons on the bottom right of the screen
Expected result: The buttons can be pressed
Actual result: The buttons can not be interracted with
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f12, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0a17
1. Reproducible on Windows 10
2. Not reproducible on MacOS and Ubuntu 18.04
3. Couldn't reproduce on "Fullscreen Exclusive", only on "Fullscreen Windowed"
4. Used Input system 1.1.0-pre.5 and Unity UI 1.0.0 on all tested Editor versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field