Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
[UI] Editor crashes when changing rotation property on a RectTransform in Animation record mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Place sprite to Assets' folder
3. Create Image in the scene (Create -> UI -> Image)
4. Open Animation window
5. Select Canvas
6. Click create on animation window (it will add animator to canvas and create animation)
7. Add new property (Add Property -> Image -> RectTransform -> Rotation)
8. Change the last keyframe to -90 (for some users editor crashes at this step)
9. Drag a sprite from the project view into the Image component (notice that rotation sets back to 0)
10. Try to change the Z rotation of the last keyframe to some other negative value
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.1p1
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website