Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[UI] Editor crashes when changing rotation property on a RectTransform in Animation record mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Place sprite to Assets' folder
3. Create Image in the scene (Create -> UI -> Image)
4. Open Animation window
5. Select Canvas
6. Click create on animation window (it will add animator to canvas and create animation)
7. Add new property (Add Property -> Image -> RectTransform -> Rotation)
8. Change the last keyframe to -90 (for some users editor crashes at this step)
9. Drag a sprite from the project view into the Image component (notice that rotation sets back to 0)
10. Try to change the Z rotation of the last keyframe to some other negative value
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.1p1
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy