Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
UI Builder window has very low frame rate when on macOS
1. Open the provided project
2. Open "Window -> UI Toolkit -> UI Builder"
3. Move around the elements of the UI
Expected result: The window runs smoothly (No framerate issues)
Actual result: The window is extremely laggy
Reproducible with: 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1 (Downgrading issues)
Reproducible on: macOS 12.3.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed by unknown PR in 2022.1.1f1