Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in trunk
Found in [Package]
[UI Builder] VisualTreeAsset.contentHash is not updated after saving when UXML files uses an USS
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "TestScene"
2. Open the UI Builder window (Window->UI Toolkit->Ui Builder)
3. Make an edit in the "test.uxml" file
4. Save the file
5. Preview the log in the Console Window
6. Add a Style Sheet
7. Make a change to the "text.uxml" file again
8. Preview the Console Window
Expected result: The content hash is updated
Actual result: The content hash is not updated
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-previrew.14 (2020.3.10f1), 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Couldn't test with: 1.0.0-preview.14 (2019.4.27f1, content hash property is internal), 2018.4.27f1 (Package not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes