Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
[UI] Baked UV Overlap mode isn't loaded after selecting it in the Lightmap Preview window
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. In the Lighting window go to 'Baked Lightmaps' tab;
5. Double-click on any lightmap in the Baked Lightmap tab of the Lighting window;
6. In the opened Lightmap preview window expand the dropdown list on the right side of Baked Lightmap label;
7. In the opened dropdown list choose 'Baked UV overlap' visualization.
Baked UV Overlap visualization is loaded and is shown in the lightmap preview window. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Baked UV Overlap visualization doesn't show the lightmap preview and is stuck on Loading. See attached actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5,
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Rebaking lighting fixed the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made