Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
[UI] Baked UV Overlap mode isn't loaded after selecting it in the Lightmap Preview window
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. In the Lighting window go to 'Baked Lightmaps' tab;
5. Double-click on any lightmap in the Baked Lightmap tab of the Lighting window;
6. In the opened Lightmap preview window expand the dropdown list on the right side of Baked Lightmap label;
7. In the opened dropdown list choose 'Baked UV overlap' visualization.
Baked UV Overlap visualization is loaded and is shown in the lightmap preview window. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Baked UV Overlap visualization doesn't show the lightmap preview and is stuck on Loading. See attached actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5,
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Rebaking lighting fixed the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space