Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UI] Baked UV Overlap mode isn't loaded after selecting it in the Lightmap Preview window
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait until the lighting is baked;
4. In the Lighting window go to 'Baked Lightmaps' tab;
5. Double-click on any lightmap in the Baked Lightmap tab of the Lighting window;
6. In the opened Lightmap preview window expand the dropdown list on the right side of Baked Lightmap label;
7. In the opened dropdown list choose 'Baked UV overlap' visualization.
Baked UV Overlap visualization is loaded and is shown in the lightmap preview window. See attached expected.png screenshot.
Baked UV Overlap visualization doesn't show the lightmap preview and is stuck on Loading. See attached actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b5,
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Rebaking lighting fixed the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project