Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
UI and Scene View fail to Render when 2D Renderer Data has Post Processing Enabled
1. Open attached Project
2. Select the "ChangeMe" Asset
3. Enable and Disable Post-processing
Expected result: Scene View is rendered with both setting states
Actual result: Scene View doesn't render when Post-Processing is enabled
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b2, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2019.4 (Could not downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy