Search Issue Tracker
[uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "CanvasMeshTest.zip" project
2. Open the "TestScene" Scene
3. Observe the UI GameObjects in the Scene view
Expected result: All UI GameObject images in the Canvas look like "Image-Basic"
Actual result: The two UI GameObject images on the left are displayed incorrectly
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired