Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
uGUI causes Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene
2. Add a uGUI Text element into Hierarchy
3. Go into playmode
Actual result: Console will report the following warning 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
Expected result: No warnings or errors
Note that this does not block playmode.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible: 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac