Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
uGUI causes Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene
2. Add a uGUI Text element into Hierarchy
3. Go into playmode
Actual result: Console will report the following warning 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
Expected result: No warnings or errors
Note that this does not block playmode.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible: 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform