Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
uGUI causes Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene
2. Add a uGUI Text element into Hierarchy
3. Go into playmode
Actual result: Console will report the following warning 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
Expected result: No warnings or errors
Note that this does not block playmode.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible: 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Oct 02, 2020 08:00
I had this issue in 2020.2.0b4. Seems to be fixed in 2020.2.0b5
Oct 01, 2020 15:31
Related forum thread:
Sep 05, 2020 03:41