Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
uGUI causes Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene
2. Add a uGUI Text element into Hierarchy
3. Go into playmode
Actual result: Console will report the following warning 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
Expected result: No warnings or errors
Note that this does not block playmode.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible: 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected