Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
uGUI causes Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene
2. Add a uGUI Text element into Hierarchy
3. Go into playmode
Actual result: Console will report the following warning 'Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak'
Expected result: No warnings or errors
Note that this does not block playmode.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible: 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()