Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Assertions spam the Console when minimizing the Editor Window
On 2020.1, if you start a new project you will get spammed with a lot of errors and assertions.
Every time the user would minimize the Editor window or click in and out of the Editor Window, the erros get printed again and again in the console
- Start a new project using 2020.1.0a1
- notice the assertions:
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Replicates in Widows, MacOS and Linux
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start