Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Assertions spam the Console when minimizing the Editor Window
On 2020.1, if you start a new project you will get spammed with a lot of errors and assertions.
Every time the user would minimize the Editor window or click in and out of the Editor Window, the erros get printed again and again in the console
- Start a new project using 2020.1.0a1
- notice the assertions:
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Replicates in Widows, MacOS and Linux
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules