Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Assertions spam the Console when minimizing the Editor Window
On 2020.1, if you start a new project you will get spammed with a lot of errors and assertions.
Every time the user would minimize the Editor window or click in and out of the Editor Window, the erros get printed again and again in the console
- Start a new project using 2020.1.0a1
- notice the assertions:
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Replicates in Widows, MacOS and Linux
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again