Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Assertions spam the Console when minimizing the Editor Window
On 2020.1, if you start a new project you will get spammed with a lot of errors and assertions.
Every time the user would minimize the Editor window or click in and out of the Editor Window, the erros get printed again and again in the console
- Start a new project using 2020.1.0a1
- notice the assertions:
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Replicates in Widows, MacOS and Linux
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version