Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Ubuntu - When game and scene view are side by size texture errors are spewed to log
When my scene and game view are side by side moving my mouse cusor between the windows will causes errors to be spewed to the log.
Error: Setting anti-aliasing of already created render texture is not supported! UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the attached project in 2019.3.0a12 (Universal Template)
- Copy the layout in the video attached
- Enter playmode then exit
- Move mouse between scene and game view
Notice issue >> GUI errors spewed to log.
Ubuntu 18.4.3 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Feb 29, 2020 23:35
Same issue on Windows 10, 2019.3.3.
Specifically with the Game window as separate window. Also occurs with Quality -> Anisotropic Textures set to Disabled
Feb 05, 2020 13:41
Same here on 2019.3.0f6!
Jan 08, 2020 20:56
I have the same problem on Windows 10 with 2019.3.0f3