Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Ubuntu - When game and scene view are side by size texture errors are spewed to log
When my scene and game view are side by side moving my mouse cusor between the windows will causes errors to be spewed to the log.
Error: Setting anti-aliasing of already created render texture is not supported! UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the attached project in 2019.3.0a12 (Universal Template)
- Copy the layout in the video attached
- Enter playmode then exit
- Move mouse between scene and game view
Notice issue >> GUI errors spewed to log.
Ubuntu 18.4.3 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected