Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
Ubuntu - When game and scene view are side by size texture errors are spewed to log
When my scene and game view are side by side moving my mouse cusor between the windows will causes errors to be spewed to the log.
Error: Setting anti-aliasing of already created render texture is not supported! UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the attached project in 2019.3.0a12 (Universal Template)
- Copy the layout in the video attached
- Enter playmode then exit
- Move mouse between scene and game view
Notice issue >> GUI errors spewed to log.
Ubuntu 18.4.3 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build