Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Typing after "\n" in public List String element breaks the new line formating
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Add a public String List e.g.
public List<string> qotes = new List<string>();
4. Add the script to any object in the scene
5. Select the object with the script
6. In the Inspector window in the list component add a new element
7. Type \n (you should see that a new line has appeared and \n is gone)
8. Continue typing anything after that
Expected: the text is written in a new line
Actual: the text starts typing between \ and n, and it doesn't go to a new line
Not reproduced on:
"\n" does nothing in:
2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2023.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio