Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Two rigidbody trigger colliders do not send trigger messages on collision
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "RigidbodyTriggers.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Scene view, move the two cubes into each other
Expected results: OnTriggerEnter messages are printed to the Console
Actual results: The OnTriggerEnter callback does not get called and no messages are printed to the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build