Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Two rigidbody trigger colliders do not send trigger messages on collision
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "RigidbodyTriggers.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Scene view, move the two cubes into each other
Expected results: OnTriggerEnter messages are printed to the Console
Actual results: The OnTriggerEnter callback does not get called and no messages are printed to the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 03, 2019 23:35
This issue also exists in 2019.3.0b4.
Sep 17, 2019 13:15
this issue also exist in 2019.3.0b3
Sep 12, 2019 08:35
The issue also exists in 2019.3.0b2.