Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Two rigidbody trigger colliders do not send trigger messages on collision
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "RigidbodyTriggers.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Scene view, move the two cubes into each other
Expected results: OnTriggerEnter messages are printed to the Console
Actual results: The OnTriggerEnter callback does not get called and no messages are printed to the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete