Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Two rigidbody trigger colliders do not send trigger messages on collision
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "RigidbodyTriggers.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. In the Scene view, move the two cubes into each other
Expected results: OnTriggerEnter messages are printed to the Console
Actual results: The OnTriggerEnter callback does not get called and no messages are printed to the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version