Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
Two particle effect draw calls do not batch together
1. Run scene in attached ParticleBatching.zip
2. After a few seconds click Enable in the Frame Debugger
3. In the Transparent Geometry section highlight the two "Draw Dynamic" calls. The reason for the batch breaking is listed as:
"Objects have different batching keys. This is usually caused by using different vertex streams on Particle Systems, or by mixing Lines and Trails, or by mixing lit and unlit geometry."
not a regression, happens 5.6 and in 2017
Issue: Batching key not set until a particle emits its first particle. (Richard K)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned