Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Two particle effect draw calls do not batch together
1. Run scene in attached ParticleBatching.zip
2. After a few seconds click Enable in the Frame Debugger
3. In the Transparent Geometry section highlight the two "Draw Dynamic" calls. The reason for the batch breaking is listed as:
"Objects have different batching keys. This is usually caused by using different vertex streams on Particle Systems, or by mixing Lines and Trails, or by mixing lit and unlit geometry."
not a regression, happens 5.6 and in 2017
Issue: Batching key not set until a particle emits its first particle. (Richard K)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2