Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Two particle effect draw calls do not batch together
1. Run scene in attached ParticleBatching.zip
2. After a few seconds click Enable in the Frame Debugger
3. In the Transparent Geometry section highlight the two "Draw Dynamic" calls. The reason for the batch breaking is listed as:
"Objects have different batching keys. This is usually caused by using different vertex streams on Particle Systems, or by mixing Lines and Trails, or by mixing lit and unlit geometry."
not a regression, happens 5.6 and in 2017
Issue: Batching key not set until a particle emits its first particle. (Richard K)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform