Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[tvOS] There is no provided way to add 2x images that are required for 4k TVs
1. Create new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Under Icons notice that there is no 2x resolution selection
Note: Apple requires 2x resolution images for 4k TVs
Expected Behaviour: Ability to add 2x images that are required to upload the project to tvOS App Store.
Actual Result: No provided way to add 2x images.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Fixed in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute