Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[tvOS] Grey screen shown after the native splash screen and before the app is fully loaded
1. Build and run the attached project on Apple TV.
2. Observe that after the native splash an empty grey texture is shown for a few moments (see attached video tv_splash.mov).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project