Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[tvOS] Grey screen shown after the native splash screen and before the app is fully loaded
1. Build and run the attached project on Apple TV.
2. Observe that after the native splash an empty grey texture is shown for a few moments (see attached video tv_splash.mov).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field