Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] 'B' button ignores 'allowExitToHome' value on certain GamePads after the first suspend of the app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (appletv-bug.zip)
2. Build the 'SampleScene' for AppleTV
3. Deploy the project to an AppleTV device with external controller connected to it (tested with Horipad Ultimate Controller)
> The game will launch with allowExitToHome set to 'false'
4. Click 'B' button on the controller, notice it does not exit to home
5. Click 'A' button to set allowExitToHome to 'true'
6. Click 'B' button on the controller again, notice the app suspends and you exit to home screen
7. Re-open the app
8. Click 'A' button to set allowExitToHome to 'false' again
9. Click 'B' button
Expected behaviour: 'B' button respects the 'allowExitToHome' property as it does before the first suspension of the app, and does not close the app
Actual behaviour: After the first suspend of the app, 'B' button on the controller no longer respects 'allowExitToHome' property and suspends the app every time
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1.
- Before the first suspension of the app, the 'B' button works the same as 'Menu' button and respects the 'allowExitToHome' property
- Can't test other versions as exiting the app doesn't work at all (it was fixed by case 1134856)
- Not reproducible with PS4 and Xbox controller.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac