Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] 'B' button ignores 'allowExitToHome' value on certain GamePads after the first suspend of the app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (appletv-bug.zip)
2. Build the 'SampleScene' for AppleTV
3. Deploy the project to an AppleTV device with external controller connected to it (tested with Horipad Ultimate Controller)
> The game will launch with allowExitToHome set to 'false'
4. Click 'B' button on the controller, notice it does not exit to home
5. Click 'A' button to set allowExitToHome to 'true'
6. Click 'B' button on the controller again, notice the app suspends and you exit to home screen
7. Re-open the app
8. Click 'A' button to set allowExitToHome to 'false' again
9. Click 'B' button
Expected behaviour: 'B' button respects the 'allowExitToHome' property as it does before the first suspension of the app, and does not close the app
Actual behaviour: After the first suspend of the app, 'B' button on the controller no longer respects 'allowExitToHome' property and suspends the app every time
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1.
- Before the first suspension of the app, the 'B' button works the same as 'Menu' button and respects the 'allowExitToHome' property
- Can't test other versions as exiting the app doesn't work at all (it was fixed by case 1134856)
- Not reproducible with PS4 and Xbox controller.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b7, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked