Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] App remains paused when a played video is closed with menu button
1. Build and run the attached app on iOS.
2. Click on any of the play video buttons.
3. Click the 'Menu' button.
4. Observe that the video is closed but the app remains paused (input is not read, and time (top right) is not changing).
This is only reproducible on 5.4 and above. Because on 5.3 the menu buttons does not close the video player or interrupt playback.
See http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?770272 for the same issue on 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error