Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] App remains paused when a played video is closed with menu button
1. Build and run the attached app on iOS.
2. Click on any of the play video buttons.
3. Click the 'Menu' button.
4. Observe that the video is closed but the app remains paused (input is not read, and time (top right) is not changing).
This is only reproducible on 5.4 and above. Because on 5.3 the menu buttons does not close the video player or interrupt playback.
See http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?770272 for the same issue on 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3