Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] App remains paused when a played video is closed with menu button
1. Build and run the attached app on iOS.
2. Click on any of the play video buttons.
3. Click the 'Menu' button.
4. Observe that the video is closed but the app remains paused (input is not read, and time (top right) is not changing).
This is only reproducible on 5.4 and above. Because on 5.3 the menu buttons does not close the video player or interrupt playback.
See http://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?770272 for the same issue on 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager