Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] After setting allowExitToHome to True and back to False the app still exits after gamepad "B" button is pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "tvOSExitBug.zip" project for tvOS
2. Connect gamepad controller to the Apple TV
3. Run the app on Apple TV
4. Click the touchpad button on remote to change allowExitToHome value to True
5. Click the touchpad button on remote to change allowExitToHome value back to False
6. Press the "B" button on the gamepad controller
Actual result: Unity exits the app.
Expected result: Unity doesn't exit the app.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1.
- Can't test other versions as exiting the app doesn't work at all (it was fixed by case 1134856)
- The B button on gamepad controller has the same behaviour as "Menu" button
- Most likely the issue will be reproducible on 2019.2 also after the first fix is back ported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build