Search Issue Tracker
[tvOS] After setting allowExitToHome to True and back to False the app still exits after gamepad "B" button is pressed
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "tvOSExitBug.zip" project for tvOS
2. Connect gamepad controller to the Apple TV
3. Run the app on Apple TV
4. Click the touchpad button on remote to change allowExitToHome value to True
5. Click the touchpad button on remote to change allowExitToHome value back to False
6. Press the "B" button on the gamepad controller
Actual result: Unity exits the app.
Expected result: Unity doesn't exit the app.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1.
- Can't test other versions as exiting the app doesn't work at all (it was fixed by case 1134856)
- The B button on gamepad controller has the same behaviour as "Menu" button
- Most likely the issue will be reproducible on 2019.2 also after the first fix is back ported
- Not reproducible with PS4 controller.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4