Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animation Rigging] Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "Game".
3- Go into Play Mode.
4- Enable the RigBuilder component.
Upon enabling the RigBuilder component, you should see the character moving into the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state