Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animation Rigging] Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "Game".
3- Go into Play Mode.
4- Enable the RigBuilder component.
Upon enabling the RigBuilder component, you should see the character moving into the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script