Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Animation Rigging] Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
Humanoid character animated with Animation C# Jobs is offset
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene "Game".
3- Go into Play Mode.
4- Enable the RigBuilder component.
Upon enabling the RigBuilder component, you should see the character moving into the ground.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance