Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Start the "CantAddMoreThanOne" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If the test is outside of namespace "Tests" the Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1