Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Start the "CantAddMoreThanOne" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If the test is outside of namespace "Tests" the Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode