Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Start the "CantAddMoreThanOne" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If the test is outside of namespace "Tests" the Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody