Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Start the "CantAddMoreThanOne" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If the test is outside of namespace "Tests" the Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Apr 05, 2019 06:53
There we have to found a most addictive online playing game, http://theyahtzee.com its really an great way to enjoy our free moment. go to to play this game in your school, office and anywhere. thank's to the play this world class yahtzee.