Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Start the "CantAddMoreThanOne" test
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If the test is outside of namespace "Tests" the Unity doesn't crash.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle