Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Trees and Particles behave oppositely while being affected by a Spherical Wind Zone
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (SphericalWindZoneBug.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enable the "DirectionalWindZone" GameObject, play the Scene
4. Observe as the particles and tree move in the same direction
5. Disable the "DirectionalWindZone" GameObject, enable the "SphericalWindZone" GameObject
6. Observe as the particles are attracted to the SphericalWindZone, while the tree is repelled from it
Expected result: Particles and Trees should react the same way to Spherical Wind Zones
Actual result: Trees and Particles are affected oppositely by Spherical Wind Zones
Reproducible with: 5.6, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Notes: Setting the "Main" values of the wind zones from 10 to -10 also helps to display the bug better.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default