Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TreeEditor] Editing distribution curve crashes at physx::shdfnd::internal::partition
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766891.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Tree"
4. In tree editor, select left branch (node which has number "7" in the corner)
5. Now open its Distribution curve editor
6. Select second curve preset (looks like "/")
7. Drag right point of the curve to the bottom (0 value)
8. Unity crashes shortly
0x0000000141E389BE (Unity) physx::shdfnd::internal::partition<unsigned int,physx::SortBoundsPredicate const >
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.24p1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted