Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TreeEditor] Editing distribution curve crashes at physx::shdfnd::internal::partition
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766891.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Tree"
4. In tree editor, select left branch (node which has number "7" in the corner)
5. Now open its Distribution curve editor
6. Select second curve preset (looks like "/")
7. Drag right point of the curve to the bottom (0 value)
8. Unity crashes shortly
0x0000000141E389BE (Unity) physx::shdfnd::internal::partition<unsigned int,physx::SortBoundsPredicate const >
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.24p1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform