Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[TreeEditor] Editing distribution curve crashes at physx::shdfnd::internal::partition
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766891.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Tree"
4. In tree editor, select left branch (node which has number "7" in the corner)
5. Now open its Distribution curve editor
6. Select second curve preset (looks like "/")
7. Drag right point of the curve to the bottom (0 value)
8. Unity crashes shortly
0x0000000141E389BE (Unity) physx::shdfnd::internal::partition<unsigned int,physx::SortBoundsPredicate const >
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.24p1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process