Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Transparent texture from Photoshop file has green background
1. Download attached project "Test1.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "testscene" scene
Expected Result: "startNodeTest.psd" and "startNodeTest.png" are with the same collors
Actual Result: "startNodeTest.psd" is with green texture and "startNodeTest.png" is with blue texture
Note: This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Note: Using Photoshop with "Maximize Compatibility".
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4
Regression on Unity 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'