Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Transparent texture from Photoshop file has green background
1. Download attached project "Test1.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "testscene" scene
Expected Result: "startNodeTest.psd" and "startNodeTest.png" are with the same collors
Actual Result: "startNodeTest.psd" is with green texture and "startNodeTest.png" is with blue texture
Note: This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Note: Using Photoshop with "Maximize Compatibility".
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4
Regression on Unity 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect