Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Transparent texture from Photoshop file has green background
1. Download attached project "Test1.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "testscene" scene
Expected Result: "startNodeTest.psd" and "startNodeTest.png" are with the same collors
Actual Result: "startNodeTest.psd" is with green texture and "startNodeTest.png" is with blue texture
Note: This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Note: Using Photoshop with "Maximize Compatibility".
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0a2, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4
Regression on Unity 2017.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded